This is the top ten eResearch records, with the highest number of hits for 2014, according to Google Analytics. Queen Margaret University authors are highlighted in festive green.
Here's hoping for even more eResearch hits in 2015, especially those with open access papers attached.
1. Graham, Stedman and Goldblatt, Joe J and Delpy Neirotti , Lisa (1995) The ultimate guide to sport event management and marketing. Irwin Professional, Chicago. ISBN 0786302445 http://eresearch.qmu.ac.uk/1877/
2. MacLean, Fiona and Carin-Levy, Gail and Hunter, Heather and Malcolmson, L and Locke, E (2012) The usefulness of the Person Environment Occupation Model (PEO Model) in an acute physical health care setting. British Journal of Occupational Therapy, 75 (12). pp. 555-562. ISSN 0308-0226 http://eresearch.qmu.ac.uk/3081/
3. Goldblatt, Joe J (2002) Special events : twenty-first century global event management. 3rd ed. The Wiley event management series . Wiley, New York. ISBN 0471396877 http://eresearch.qmu.ac.uk/1872/
4. McMillan, Ian R (2006) Assumptions underpinning a biomechanical frame of reference in occupational therapy. In: Foundations for Practice in Occupational Therapy. Elsevier , London, pp. 255-275. ISBN 9780443100215 0443100217 http://eresearch.qmu.ac.uk/872/
5. McCormack, Brendan and McCance, Tanya (2010) Person-centred Nursing: Theory, Models and methods. Wiley-Blackwell. ISBN 978-1-4051-7113-7 http://eresearch.qmu.ac.uk/3451/
6. Kielhofner, G and Dobria, Lidia and Forsyth, Kirsty and Kramer, Jessica (2010) The Occupational Self Assessment: Stability and the Ability to Detect Change over Time. OTJR: Occupation, Participation, Health, 30 (1). pp. 11-19. ISSN 1539-4492 http://eresearch.qmu.ac.uk/1334/
7. Craigs, C and Bewick, B and Gill, Jan and O'May, Fiona (2012) UK Student alcohol consumption: a cluster analysis of drinking behaviour typologies. Health Education Journal, 71 (4). pp. 516-526. ISSN 0017-8969 http://eresearch.qmu.ac.uk/2357/
8. Pollock, A and Campbell, P and Morris, J and Forster, A and Pomeroy, V and Langhorne P, P and Baer, Gill (2013) Physiotherapy treatment approaches following stroke: major update of Cochrane systematic review of evidence. International Journal of Stroke, 8 (suppl 3). p. 67. ISSN 1747-4930 http://eresearch.qmu.ac.uk/3395/
9. Buchan, James (2002) International recruitment of nurses : United Kingdom case study. Other. Queen Margaret University College. (Unpublished) http://eresearch.qmu.ac.uk/18/
10. Khan, Adeel Ahmed and Ahmed, Zeeshan and Siddiqui, Muhammed A and Yaqoob, Kiran and Anis, Zulqarnain and Farooq, Saad (2012) Blood donation among medical students: Knowledge, Attitude and Practices. In: 17th Annual PG Medical Education Conference, 25-26 May 2012, Agha Khan Medical University, Karachi. http://eresearch.qmu.ac.uk/2776/